Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Let me count the ways...

Alright!  Things are getting a tad crazy in my life right now!  I can't believe I'm getting married in 17 DAYS!!!!  Yup you read that right!!  Now comes all the little details to make our day special and let me just say I'm knocking through things left and right!  The past few months have  been so difficult for me to visualize everything and then one day something just clicked!  I stopped looking at wedding blogs, I stopped asking everyone else's opinion and put my bridezilla pants on :) I didn't even know I had those!!  I finally realized this wasn't about what our guests wanted and would like, it was about mine and my FI's likes.  It should be a reflection of us!  Hence the mini grilled ham/cheese sammies we'll have for appetizers!  Why did no one tell me this MONTHS ago???


Anyways, today I want to discuss all the different ways you can communicate with.  ITS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL!!!  I was literally emailing, twittering, and text messaging the same person today all on my cell phone! These days (I sound like a 65 year old woman...ha-ha back in my day...)  In all seriousness though, you can use facebook,  twitter, text message, KIK message, email, Skype AND walkie talkie (If you have that capability) all through your cell phone.  I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple other ways that I don't even know about!!!  What happened to good ole' fashion, dare I say it, telephone calls???? Or how about writing letters to say hello?  Don't get me wrong, I love my cell phone, in all its glory, and I couldn't imagine going a day without it.  I have... and let me tell you..I get panicky like I'm missing out on something.  Its sick i know.... I hate not knowing whose texted me or face-booked me or emailed me!  God forbid I use an actual computer!!!  I can even write my blog from my cell phone!!!!!  What people did without cell phones, I can't even fathom.  Can you?  How do you communicate within your circle of friends/family??










Happy Wine Wednesday all!!!  I can't wait until 5 to start drinking with friends!!!  :P xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment