Friday, May 27, 2011

Sneak Peak

I am so excited!!!  This morning we got a sneak peak of our engagement pictures from our amazing photographer!!  And they turned out AWESOME!!!!  I am so over the moon happy about the way they turned out and that we actually decided to do engagement pics!  i went back and forth about doing them but in the end it was the right decision.  My handsome FI is not one who smiles for the camera often and its such a shame because he has an amazing smile (its what got me on the first place) :o)  But he actually smiled in these!!!!  As promised here's a little looksie of our shoot at Cornerstone Gardens!!!  The first one is my absolute favorite!!!



Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Memorial Day!!  Ill be spending it with just my monster as daddy is away on his bachelor party but we have lots of fun things planned!!  We will be going to the lake for the 1st time and weeding and planting some herbs and repotting some flowers!!!  How will you be spending your three day weekend??  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment