Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The fat lady has sung....

Hey everyone!  I'm finally back.  I have the time and energy now to blog again!!!  Our wedding day came and went.  And just like everyone had warned, it flew by.  After over a year of planning, its over.  And I can honestly say that everything went flawlessly.  Our reception turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined!!  We had a few hitches during the day (they seemed like major road blocks then) but with the help of a couple of my amazing bridesmaids and a couple groomsmen it was all taken care of!!!!!  Its weird how its over.  I feel so empty if that makes any since at all.  After all that stress and planning and now nothing??.....Don't get me wrong its calm and stress free now and definitely great being married! My house appreciates my full attention again as well as my cat! :o)  I missed having an old friend not being there that should've but that wasn't my decision. I just keep telling myself everything happens for a reason.  I missed my dad terribly and thought about him the entire day.  I wish he could have been alive to be there and walk me down the aisle.  I know in my heart that he would have loved my now husband and vice versa. Here are a few pictures i wanted to share!!   We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day or with better company!

The signs my Aunt made for us!
Where dinner took place

Our signature drinks! Lemon Drops to tie in my love for lemons
Our display cards...total pain to make but were a hit!
The head table!
the newlyweds walking in!!
Our first dance

The Meritage Resort where we stayed for our wedding night!  Its beautiful inside as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment