Monday, July 25, 2011

New Beginnings


Hi there!!!  Sorry its been so long.  I have been crazy busy the past couple weeks and haven't had a free minute to sit and type!  We are in the process of re-doing our backyard and it looks MAGNIFICENT!!!!  We're not all done but i'm so happy with the results!!  Here is what we have so far...

This is what it looked like when we moved in about a year ago...

We got Sod last week that my FIL and BIL surprised us with!  Happy wedding present to us!!!!

We moved the stones edge our lawn and added new bark!

MY amazing FIL also trimmed back my fig tree and decorative pomegranate tree

We want to add some other beauties but not until next year...here's what I want so far
      

AND the 2nd best part of the post is I have ordered my PB table and cannot wait to add it to our little version of paradise!!!!  In case you forgot here's my dream table!


No comments:

Post a Comment