Friday, July 1, 2011

TGIF



My Friday nor my weekend wont quite be Katy Perry "Last Friday Night" (I'm obsessed with this song) style but I'm pretty excited nonetheless!  I have a weekend filled with friends, shopping, bbq's, birthday celebrations, and FIREWORKS (my favorite if you couldn't tell)!!!!  I'm excited/nervous for my monster to see the fireworks this year!  Last year he slept through all of them!!!  It will be interesting to see how he does :)  On my first official date with my now husband we went downtown and had drinks and dinner with a mutual couple and there were fireworks at the end... metaphorically and physically ;) So ever since then fireworks have always meant a little some-thin some-thin to us :)  I annually host a huge 3rd of July blowout with my family and friends but since we got married just a couple weeks ago, we're doing a small family thing this year.  Ill be making a berry trifle from this new website i found that has AH-MAZING recipes and calorie conscious.  Its called www.skinnytaste.com Go check it out! Very worth your while!!!  I'm hoping to take some pics of the fun and share with you next week!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Fourth of July weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment