Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Well Hello there!  I had an amazing weekend!  I'm sad to see its over but in a mere 3 days i will greet a new fun weekend yet again!!!  On Saturday I hit the mall and did some shopping!  i got some new wedges, a purse and a fedora(I've always wanted one..today is the first day I didn't wear it) Here's my new bag :)
Monster got TONS of new summer clothes!  Sunday we went to my parents and had a bbq before the fireworks with my brother and sister and their kids and my in-laws came too!! I made my first Trifle dish ever which was a HUGE success and I will most definitely be making it again.  I was really quite proud of myself! Not only was it festive but it was delicious as well!


and Monday we lounged around the house for a bit before heading to the pool and the 4th of July festivities downtown!  Monster had his first fireworks experience and he LOVED it!  He kept saying " oh WOW", and
"What 's that" and "Boom Boom" It was super cute and makes me more excited for next year!!!  We saw a lot of Great people and had a perfect weekend! Hope everyone had a great holiday as well!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment