Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A new day

I literally had the BEST weekend I have had in the longest time!!!!  I got to spend time with my family, be with great friends and their kids, went shopping, AND got to go OUT to dinner with some fabulous couples!!!  I feel so refreshed, revitalized and ready to tackle my week!  This past weekend put a lot of things in perspective for me.  Some strange things happened that shouldn't have and I'm done with the BS!  So first thing Monday morning I decided to act instead of just type (: I deleted people that aren't really my friends, i decided to go back on WW because hubby and I have really been "enjoying" life shall we say, and I'm focusing on me and my family.  There are still a few people I have to deal with but cant right now.  Its such a shame when you like the husbands/kids but cant stand their phony, manipulative, BITCHY wives!  All you can do is distance yourself.....

While shopping i stumbled across the most amazing store right here in town.  They have great makeup, perfume, and name brand supplies. I bought some new perfume by Coach.  The one I bought was called Legacy.  {didn't even know Coach had perfumes..where have I been}  They had several others but this was my favorite.  It is very subtle.  My hubby and I go back and forth on perfumes/colognes so I always feel like i won the lotto when I find one that he likes! :o)


We also stopped into BCBG where i picked up a couple shirts {BOTH pink ironically} Here's my favorite. Its not the best/most flattering picture so bare with me...I just love how girly it is.  And the detailing is perfection!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment