Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Fever

Every time fall rolls around I get an itch to bake!  I want pumpkin pie, apple pie, sweet potatoes, lasagna, whole chickens...just ANYTHING that requires me in an apron happy in my kitchen!!  If you know me at all, you know I am not the baking type.  Sure cake out of a box or frozen chicken pot pies are right up my alley but homemade?!  not so much.  However, I am trying to change that as a new wife and mother.  Scouring through Pinterest and some of my favorite blogs, I have come across some recipes that are on my top list to try.  They all sound scrumptious!!!  I cant wait to get my Bree Van de Kamp on :)


 Peach Vanilla Bean Bundt Cake

Home Made Apple Fritters {the monster would love these}
Pure heaven

Peach-Blueberry Pie
yummy!

Sweet Potatoes Lightened up
Deliciousness  
Shepherds Pie with Ghost Mashed Potatoes
What's not to love?!!
Grilled Sirloin in Coffee Bean-Peppercorn Crust
Ch-Ch-Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment