Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Weekend F-U-N

This past weekend, hubby and I got the pleasure of going to a friend's wedding Saturday night!  The whole wedding was beautiful!  The bride's dad built the floor that the tent stood on along with the trellis they got married under.  The tent was filled with gorgeous flowers everywhere and many other personal touches.  It's not often that we get to choose/to go out without our monster so when we do its always nice.  We get to reconnect and have a little date night/us time if you will. I didn't take too many pictures but got a couple good ones.  I also met up with my best gal pal and did some shopping at the mall where I found my fabulous pink dress below for a whopping $36.70!!!!!  I also found some great jewelry by the OH-SO-TALENTED Betsey Johnson which was NOT on sale.  Hey I did so great on the dress I could splurge a bit!

MY amazing skull ring! 
Me (: notice the curly hair....

handsome hubby and I {notice the straight hair in this picture..i don't even know why I bother curling it}

The cute gifts from Bride & Groom.  Chocolate apples made by Bride & mom

CUPCAKE BAR!!!

Floating candles were a beautiful touch

Centerpieces..I'm a sucker for anything pink{did you see my dress?!!} & all hydrangeas

Sunday monster and I went to a friend's house and sat around and watched football all day while hubby went car shopping.  What turned into looking for something reasonably priced turned into his parents buying a new car and gifting us with their car!!!!  SO EXCITING!!!!  We are now an all Camry family! I had a great weekend & hoping for a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment