Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Going to the dark side

So I've decided to do something drastic!  I'm going to color my hair...out of a box.... *YIKES*  I have only once done it with my girlfriend and it turned out good just chose the wrong color!  {i will never again be a strawberry blonde}  When I first met my husband, I had dark brown hair.  I loved it.  However, I got preggo and couldn't color my hair.  When I could again, it was about to be summer so i chose blonde! I think I am ready to take a walk on the dark side again.  With the holidays coming up {my favorite time} I have decided to not shell out $200 to get my hair colored and am going to do it myself!  I have high hopes but will post pictures tomorrow!  

Here is the color I am going for!!  Wish me luck.....I may need it
There's a fun test on the website that helped me choose so i feel pretty confident *GULP* 

No comments:

Post a Comment