Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaaack baby!

I've taken a bit of hiatus but I'm ready to come back to social networking...sort of anyways.  I am still happily off Facebook and loving every minute of it.  I really only had/used it to keep tabs on people and of course stay in contact with my out of state family. It's just not healthy.  Some of the things that I have posted in the past have gotten me in trouble due to how certain individuals have perceived it.  My blog is a place where I can vent, be creative, get my feelings out, and talk about my random occurrences.  My "friends" and I do use this term loosely, have been reading my place of me and misinterpreting it.  And than running their mouths about how I am talking ish about so-and-so.  This is not high school anymore.....Therefore, I needed a little break to figure out who my friends actually were.  And let me tell I was shocked to find out who wasn't.  It never ceases to amaze me how translucent/fake some people are.  By not having my facebook, I talk to my friends more, I really got to reconnect with people and realize my priorities. I am a mother and wife and quite frankly that's the only thing that matters.  I have better things to do than "stalk" people.  If i really wanted to know why a "friend" isn't talking to me, cheating on someone, talking about me behind my back, ruining their life, making poor choices for their family, and god knows what else, Ill just ask.

I read this quote and it seems so fitting.  We so often get caught up in other people's lives and don't truly focus on the good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment