Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tonight's gonna be a good night

Hello all!  Tomorrow is my dear friends wedding and tonight we are celebrating her last night of singleness.  Ironically, she's been together with her soon to be hubby for YEARS!  So it seems silly that we are celebrating her "last night" as a single woman because really she hasn't been single in a very LONG time!  That's a whole other blog post so I'm excited nonetheless!  In trying to contain my excitement for tonight's festivities, I have forgotten to eat a meal!  I have literally eaten this...

WITH



FOLLOWED BY

Not so healthy and definitely not good for someone who is about to be drinking with my ladies! But were going to this AH-MAZING restaurant tonight and one of my all time favorites, Uvas!  They have a great live jazz band and to.die.for cappellini Pomodoro so i think I'll throw an apple and yogurt into my day and save my appetite for tonight!
YUM!
 Can't wait to celebrate my beautiful friend Ms. J {who looks naked here but I assure you she isn't :P}
AND TO FINALLY BE REUNITED WITH MY BUG TONIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment