Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend fun!

I had a brilliant weekend!  It was full of family, fun and lots of memories!  I haven't had a weekend like this since our wedding weekend.  It put so much in perspective for me.  Too watch the excitement on my monster's face as we rode a train will forever make me smile.  Him saying "wook mommy wook"  (he has trouble with L's)  He was so excited!  He got to see Santa and so much more.  He had pictures with Santa on Friday, helped mommy and daddy around the house Saturday (i took a bunch of pictures, however, I really only was zooming in on those images instead of actually taking them..TOTAL FAIL)  I would have had great ones of monster and daddy raking leaves...another time!  and we celebrated papa's 60th birthday Sunday night. 

in awe on the choo choo or "Thomas" as monster called it



papa and monster trying to decide what to eat lol
 

daddy and monster playing..soo sweet


Monster's i love u so much i cant stand it face! (:
Nani and I - terrible pic of me!  my flash is so BRIGHT!
Birthday boy!!!  (: sorry papa




















No comments:

Post a Comment