Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crazy for Cupid

Let me just start by saying that I have hated valentine's day for as long as I can remember.  I always had boy crushes/boyfriends.  I was never a train wreck crying uncontrollably like Jessica Biel in the movie Valentine's Day..although I may have stuffed my face with heart shaped chocolates :o)
This year for some reason, I am infatuated with Valentine's Day!!!  I can't get enough of the decorations, plans, card making, dinner planning!  I can't explain it!  It must have something to do with my handsome new hubby and favorite little monster! :)

I die for this wreath I found on Etsy but $75 is a little pricey for something that can only be hung for a month, at least in my opinion!  I may swing by Michels after V-day and see if maybe I could make something like this for next year.

I have a whole list of yummies I will be baking on Saturday with my monster while the daddy goes and plays softball!  Check out some of these helpful sites to get some ideas plus find a free cupcake wrapper printout i discovered from HERE!!


Festive V-day cupcake recipes

pretzel/chocolate lovelies

and there's always the place for ALL inspiration - PINTEREST!

HAPPY CRAFTING/BAKING ALL!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment