Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Fun

Happy Good Friday beauties!!!  We are hosting a little party this afternoon filled with egg dying, cookie coloring, egg rice krispie making and eating pizza but not before a visit to go see the Easter Bunny!!  In true UN-housewife fashion I waited until the very LAST minute {i.e. at 5:30 this morning} to finish cleaning my house.  I kept thinking I had ALL week to do it and than last night I realized I had no time left.  I don't know where it went or how to get it back but the cleaning bug has left me.  Any ideas??!  I can't seem to find the motivation to clean/do laundry/even cook dinner.  and I actually enjoy cooking dinner for my family.  Last night, however, we did make Shake and Bake chicken which my monster helped "shake" and some veggies and warm bread.  I love sitting at the table with everyone and catching up.  I never did this when i was younger so I try to do it as much as possible at home! Here are some of the goodies i got for our Easter party tonight!!! 12:00 cant come soon enough!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!!!!  xoxo

These are my absolute favorite!!!  Monsters for my monster :)

Had to have the glitter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment