Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Farmstead

 Good morning blogger loves!!!!  Hope everyone had a joyous weekend/Mother's Day!!  Mine was pretty spectacular.  A little sad bc i didn't get to spend the ENTIRE day with my monster and hubby but they made me a yummy dinner of ribs!!!!  :( AND i did go out to a delish brunch at Farmstead in St. Helena.  It was AH-MAZING!!!!!!  Hands down one of my newest favorite restaurants.  I loved the laid back feel of it.  Servers wear flannel and jeans, the servers don't breath down your neck, which I love, and they have the BEST coffee in Napa Valley!!!  :)  Its a little pricey but the food was well worth it!  Go check out their website.  They have family nights on Mondays and causal Tuesdays!!  http://www.longmeadowranch.com/Farmstead-Restaurant


Yummy Arugula and BEST strawberries salad I've ever had!  $13

Asparagus risotta with wild mushrooms $19
Eggs Benedict.  $16 Eggs were a little TOO runnie for my liking
the CHOCOLATE pie!!!!  *drool* $8
Happy mommys day to the bestest mom a girl could have!!!!  xoxoxo - PRICELESS

No comments:

Post a Comment