Thursday, August 2, 2012

VACATION!!!

I will officially be on vacation this time tomorrow!  i am SO excited!!!  We are taking a family trip up to Monterey!  I cannot wait to see my monster's face when we take him to the Aquarium and to see all the sailboats, and the beach and the list goes on and on!!!!  We are staying a family Suite at a hotel right downtown, within walking distance of practically everything!!!  The weather could be better, gonna be be cloudy almost everyday we are there but i don't care because its still a VACATION and *gasp* it does not revolve around my husband's softball {applause welcome} My amazing MIL is coming with us tooo so the hubby and I can have some us time :) I cannot wait!!!!  Most people would curse this idea but i happen to have the best MIL Ever.  She's like another mom to me!!  :) WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO So excited









No comments:

Post a Comment