Tuesday, February 26, 2013

World's BEST and EASIEST salmon!

I love making salmon; Its a staple in our home.  I love how you can do so many different things with it!!!  While perusing Pinterest like I usually do to find new recipes, i found THIS!  Hands down the BEST salmon I've ever had.  Not to mention my 3 y/o son absolutely loved it and asked for more!  My hubby said he would pay to eat this in a restaurant it was THAT good!  Since he asked me to make it again this week, i decided to share my new discovery!  Originally on Pioneer woman but found HERE from Pinterest!  Enjoy!!!  I tweaked the recipe just a bit...

*Drizzle 1-2 Tablespoons of olive oil drizzle over salmon
*Sprinkle with garlic salt, onion powder and pepper
 *slice lemons and place underneath salmon
*put in cold oven [DO NOT PREHEAT]
*turn oven on at 400 degrees and cook for 25 mins 





VOILA!!  PERFECTION :)

No comments:

Post a Comment