Friday, March 8, 2013

Another year older means a better me

Today is my last day of being 28 [and ill spend it working]; as i told my husband last night in bed he should enjoy being with a 28 year old for the next couple days bc he'll never get the chance again! haha!  Tomorrow I will be 29 and i couldn't be more excited!!!  My life is by no means perfect but im really happy where i am at.  I have a loving husband who I am just as much in love with as the day I married him, a rambunctious 3.5 y/o cuddle monster and a great new job leading to bigger and better things! To celebrate I did a recap of being 28!!

We went to Motocross
I walked 30 miles in March to raise awareness for Prostate Cancer.

My Monster and i had a play date at the beach
celebrated my bday with friends and dinner!

Wine tasted!

We had a family mustache party
Monster went on his first airplane to Michigan!

he fell in love with my aunt's pony tire swing!
The whole fam bam attended a wedding! 

We went to a 49ner game!

Wine tasted more! :)

Monster had his first ice cream cone!

We celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary

we took a family trip to Monterey.

i got glasses

my monster turned 3!

We bought a fish!  Meet fefe
i went ombre...

Monster started pre-school full time and LOVES it!
 
We bought a family friendly car! 

My girlfriends and i ran the 5k color run :)

The hubs did it too!!! :)


i changed my hair AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment