Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Playing nurse

Good morning all!  Yesterday was supposed to be the start of my new blog; new name, new ideas and a new me sadly i was up all Sunday night with my sick 3 y/o and played SAHM yesterday.  We cuddled, watched movies and had a picnic in our backyard under a tree [sick or not this weather must be appreciated].  If any of you have ever shared a bed with a toddler you feel my sympathy. I always envision cuddles, hand holding, sweet cooings sadly thats not what we get.  My kid is EVERYWHERE when he sleeps from doing the running man on my stomach to a foot/butt in my face; head on my husband's tummy just EVERYWHERE! The picture below pretty much sums it up:) Happy tuesday!
image found through google

How do you deal with your sick child?


No comments:

Post a Comment