Friday, May 17, 2013

Weekly Meal Planner: Free template enclosed

Happy Friday!!!  The weekend is so close I can taste it!  We have a busy and fun weekend planned as per usual full of birthday parties and a brunch date so I planned out our meals for next week and will grocery shop today.  The hubs and i have really been trying to eat better {yesterday i cheated.. A LOT} but I'm back on track today thanks to my fitness pal!  The BEST app I've downloaded in a while, i LOOOVE it!  

A while back I created this template and have been using it but thought it was time to share!!!  I am in love.  Eventually i will frame it so i can use dry erase pens but for now it hangs on our frig to avoid the "what are we doing for dinner" questions; i hate that question! HERE you can find my Weekly Meal Planner; just download and save to your folder and feel free to use!  It just makes the week so much easier knowing what you're going to make and having all ingredients already on hand. You can also find TONS on Pinterest

Here's a little snapshot i took off my computer

I found the recipes from other blogs i follow and have saved on my computer.  Find below!.

Sunday: Braised Chicken with Lemon, capers and Garlic - recipe found from: http://theurbanspork.com/2009/09/braised-chicken-with-lemon-and-capers/
Monday: Salmon cakes with Honey-mustard vinaigrette - recipe from: 
Tuesday: cauliflower tortillas - ill have the recipe on the blog Wednesday! 
Thursday: Balsamic glazed steak rolls found: 


Have a great weekend everyone! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment