Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hair do or don't

I am getting my hair did on saturday.  i always feel the need to reinvent myself when i go to the salon.  The last time i went was before my birthday and i loved my hair and am going to stick to the same route..side swept bangs and brown hair but im thinking fuller bangs and maybe some highlights!  Before i ever go see my hair lady ill peruse pinterest but also use the Hollywood Makeover Tool on http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/ im addicted to it!  i play with it when im bored or for hair-spiration! 

You tell me your favorite!


I love me some Demi, I dont have the length or fullness but i love the color :) too orange though?

i love the side swept dramatic bang so chic and grown up!  Not.my.color.



seriously??  What's not to love about Zooey??
   

I think i like this for the sole reason that my husband is OBSESSEd with Jessica Biel; she makes me want to go back ombre....

 
 
in love with this color! #perfection
which one do you think I could pull off!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment