Monday, August 19, 2013

Fall 2013 favorites

With school just starting its gotten me excited for sweaters, boots and my personal fall favorite Starbucks PSL!  Even though its been hotter this past week than it has all summer, i still can't help but swoon over fall attire.  Here is what I'm loving for fall this year!

Im totally loving oxfords this year!!

off the shoulder sweaters

bow blouses 
           
Coach Boyfriend bracelet watch 
My newest obsession is Gucci's Guilty perfume and butter nail polish!!


         
                                                    
  While these looks maybe from Fall 2012, i can't help but say I'm still loving burgundy leather pencil skirts!  so chic and effortless
Gucci suede T-strap "Betty" pump *swooon* 

Kate Spade: Black fall 2013 line - i love EVERYTHING here


Kate Spade Yellow fall 2013 line!! 

What are your fall favorites?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment