Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Let me Tell you

Since our work computers were down for a bit yesterday i went to the store and picked up the new Cosmo (i LOVE Nina Dobrev) who just so happens to be on the cover of Cosmo! I found her cosmo quiz interesting so i thought i would create my own and give y'all some insight on who i am! 

Name: Jordan
Nicknames: Jo, Jordy (i hate this one), Bug, bestie, mommy and wifey
Job: Legal Assistant and mommy :) 
Songs currently on repeat: : "Young & Beautiful" - Lana Del Rey, , "Applause" - Lady Gaga
"Royals" - Lourde & "We Cant Stop" Miley Cyrus 
My biggest turn on: My husband <3; I love his smile and humor.  He can always cheer me up.


Biggest Hollywood Girl Crush: Nina Dobrev, Lily Collins and Rachel Bilson - they're all stunning!
Biggest Regret: Not finishing college - I'm currently attending a Paralegal program at a local-ish junior college. (YAY me)
Ultimate beauty icon: Reese Witherspoon. She's always so classy and elegant.

Makeup must haves: Mary Kay mineral powder (it covers everything and is so light), mascara and Lauren Mercier lipstick "Nude Lips"
Biggest downfall: i have horrible follow through and im always late! 
Hidden Talent: I find anything that's missing in my house w/in 5 minutes and i make the BEST grilled cheese you've ever had! (i have a great track record) 
Favorite cocktail: Moscow Mules! 



No comments:

Post a Comment