Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Luncha-No!


Good morning friends!!  I haven't blogged in a while bc well i really had nothing to blog about!  I've been enjoying my family and friends and having a low key summer!!  

Since today is the first day of school for most of the kids around here and my monster's first day in his new classroom at preschool, I  wanted to make a special lunch for him.  My son LOVES Luncheables; I HATE buying them bc its all processed and stuff I usually have around the house.  So this weekend we were grocery shopping and I told my monster we could make his own Luncheables for "school" but I needed his help!!! 

This morning we got out the whole wheat crackers, ham and special cheese he picked him out himself and HAD to have!!!  Let's face it mickey mouse cheese is just way more fun than regular cheese!


We took a few slices of cheese.  

Laid some ham on a cutting board; i got the milk lid and we cut circles in the ham (this was my monsters favorite part besides eating the scraps of course!)


Voila! Easy-Peezy

I added my pre-cut celery, carrot sticks, sugar snap peas and a little fruit and we were all set!!  He was so excited!!  He told me he couldn't wait to show his teacher and friends! :)


TADA!


What are your favorite lunches to make for your little ones?!



No comments:

Post a Comment