Thursday, December 12, 2013

Laughter is the best medicine

Last weekend I celebrated my bff, Laura's birthday and we went wine tasting!  I havent been wine tasting since summer of last year which, when you live near Napa Valley, should be a crime!  Don't get me wrong, I drink my fair share of wine just from the comfort of my own home :D
 
I couldn't have asked for a better day, the sun was out, we rented a limo, had a yummy lunch in yountville and went to some great wineries all with great girlfriends!!!! I have always wanted to go to Paraduxx and I was not disappointed.  They have AMAZING reds!  The same goes for Robert Sinskey plus the staff there was wonderful.  We also visited Mumm for some bubbles; you cant wine taste without some yummy bubbles!!! :)

 



 
Have you all ever heard of Vivino app?  Its an app you can download for free and you can scan the wines you like and it saves them for you and will recommend other wines you might like!  check it out; its so handy!!!  Find me by searching Jordan Donaldson.

 
Lots of fun, laughter and celebrating was had! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment