Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Fun

I used to get so hyped for New Years Eve.  I loved going dress, shoe and accessory shopping; sparkles are a girls best friend!  I loved making plans with my best girlfriends to go to a nice restaurant or the weekend in Tahoe or hosting an intimate party.  Now I'm all about family!  I can't wait to stay home with my boys and be in the safety and comfort of my own home.  I will still enjoy my bubbles and some yummy snacks and play games!  This year we are going to a friend's house right around the corner from us for a bit than coming home to have quality time and I wouldn't have it any other way.  It feels like a lifetime ago that I would get dressed up and party like a rock star; ill be lucky if this year I make it to midnight!  We are more of East Coast New Year celebrators LOL :D AAAAH motherhood! :) 

I would like to take a moment and reflect on this past year.  It has been a wonderful year and i feel so blessed.  We bought a new(ish) car, i turned 29, we got a puppy, we went to Disneyland for my monster's 4th birthday, we welcomed a beautiful healthy boy aka my nephew, i got a new job, hubby is following his career dreams and i cant wait to see where all his hard work takes him!   :)  It wasn't all smiles and Sunshine but what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.  I have the best hubby a girl could ask for; he keeps me grounded and for that I am thankful! check out my instagram to see my flipagram i made!  http://instagram.com/sunflowersandthistles

My new years resolutions are to stay true to my plans.  To be frank, I'm a bit of a flake and i want to change that!  I WILL lose 15 pounds by my birthday ( i said last year 30 by my 30 BUT that probably wont happen so ill settle on 15 and go from there)...more to come on that next year! We will put more time and love into our home and i am going to take more time for me!  Moms never get that so this new year i think I'm going to be more selfish :) I'm also going to let things go and let the past be past!  What are your resolutions?!



Happy New Year all!  Have a safe and wonderful night xo




No comments:

Post a Comment