Friday, January 23, 2015

Fashion Friday

TGIF fellow bloggers!!!!!  I made it through another week!  Cross fit successfully kicked my tush again this week.  Yesterday was ROUGH I wont even lie.  I had no idea what I was doing and I so was sore from doing yoga earlier in the day (when am I going to learn that I can't do both in the same day) but I finished the workout and I was so happy I did but man am I paying for it today! 

Anywhoo, like most of you, I'm sure you have signed up for liketoknow.it.  If for some reason you don't know what that it is, its a site where you can find what your favorite instagrammers wore and where to buy them or similar looks; I'm obsessed.  Its becoming worse than my pinterest habit :)

Here are my favorite looks from the week!

 
Stylish Petite
 
styledsnapshots

the sweetest thing
the teacher diva

the girl in the yellow dress

the teacher diva

If you couldn't tell, I am loving layers right now, probably because its freezing for California weather, and am obsessed with capes/shawls and blanket scarves!!!!

What are you loving right now?!


No comments:

Post a Comment