Monday, January 19, 2015

I survived

Well I survived my FIRST week of Cross Fit....barely!!  I've had to take 3 ibuprofen's every night before bed after soaking in the bathtub otherwise when I try and roll over in bed, my legs feel like lead!!!  I look like I lost my walker while trying to get around and I had to completely abort my high heels all while whole heartedly rely on the handicap bar just to be able to pee.  BUT I love going.  I don't know if its a combination of eating better or getting my butt kicked but I feel better on the inside.  I'd love to say I have more energy but that would be a lie LOL I'm exhausted when I get home and after cooking dinner (is it just me or does eating healthier take longer??) I just want to crawl into bed.  Sadly moms don't get that luxury...my husband on the other hand, does.  He's lucky I love him so much!!! While I welcomed the weekend break I am anxious to get back!!!

I weighed myself over the weekend (something I have desperately avoided) and was pleased I lost 4 pounds!!!! I also weigh the most I EVER have including when I was pregnant!!  BUT im working on going the other way and with the support of my hubby and bff I can do this!!! 

How do you keep in tip top shape?


No comments:

Post a Comment