Monday, January 26, 2015

Menu Plan Monday-Paleo Style

Happy Monday and happy new week all!!! Its another chili week here, not like the snowstorm cold in New York but chili enough for me!!!  I am finally getting into the groove of meal prepping and I'm even starting to enjoy it.  I had so much fun linking up with orgjunkie.com for Menu Plan Monday I decided to do it again, not to mention it kept me on track last week; I'm a bit of a scatter brain :o)  Finances are a bit short this week so with still having stuff from my costco trip last week that didn't get cooked, I'm using what we got!!! I had to run to the store to grab a few things and walked out only having spent $18....crazy right?!  That's never happened to me before!!!!!

I told you about that delicious smoothie that I had been having for the last couple weeks...well...either the coconut milk or coconut oil did something to my tummy so I'm taking a step back from smoothies with both those ingredients this week :/  I had some fun noises coming from me in my meetings on Thursday...and practically worked from the bathroom the rest of the day...I nearly died from embarrassment!

 
Monday:
Breakfast : Apple Muffins and hard boiled egg
Lunch: Salmon Salad with roasted bell peppers
Dinner: Garden-fresh-meatballs and green beans
 

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Apple Muffins and egg over easy with slice of bacon
Lunch: Left over Garden Fresh Meatballs
Dinner: Butternut-squash-chicken-pan-roast

Wednesday:
Breakfast: blueberry kale smoothie with almond milk
Lunch: Leftover roasted chicken
Dinner: Turkey-taco-lettuce-wraps

Thursday:
Breakfast: Apple Muffins and hard boiled egg
Lunch: Left Over Taco Salad
Dinner: Leftover Buffet

Friday:
Breakfast: Blueberry Kale Smoothie
Lunch: Zucchini Lasagna left overs
Dinner: Best & Easiest Salmon I've ever had with veggies

Saturday:
Breakfast: Banana-vanilla-bean-pancakes-with-mixed-berry-compote/ and bacon (bc why not)
Lunch: Left over Salmon
Dinner: Roast

Sunday:
Breakfast: weekly sunday breakfast tradition starts again now that hubby's INSANE OT shifts are done.
Lunch: will probably be too full from breakfast :) ill make deli meat roll ups when I get hungry
Dinner: Leftover roast

The snacks im loving right now and are on constant rotate:
Celery with almond butter, raisins and coconut flakes
Turkey deli meat roll ups stuffed with veggies
fresh veggies and hummus
Costco dark chocolate almonds.  These are the bees knees...seriously! If you don't have them, RUN to Costco now :)



What are you eating this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment