Monday, January 19, 2015

Menu Plan Monday


Hello!  Welcome to my little slice over here!  I am linking up with orgjunkie.com for my menu plan this week!!  For more menu inspirations, check out Menu Planning Monday!!!!!

I have been LOVING this pineapple-blueberry coconut smoothie for the last week and it is again my morning staple for the week!

  • 1 cup frozen blueberries
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple (I prefer fresh)
  • 1.5 cups coconut milk
  • 1 T. coconut oil
  • handful of kale (optional)
My husband does not care for pineapple so I swap the pineapple for a banana.  Mix all together and sprinkle with unsweetened coconut flakes!  Its like dessert in the morning and keeps me full until lunch!  Even my 5 year old LOVES this!

Paleo Menu Plan for the week!

Monday: Paleo Lasagna
Tuesday: going out :) Celebrating my M-I-Ls bday! 
Wednesday: Shrimp Tacos & cabbage salad
Thursday: zoodles and garden meatballs
Friday: Left over Buffet :)
Saturday:  smokey roast
Sunday:  Chicken Drumsticks

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Jordon
    I'm currently following the Paleo lifestyle too, I'm finding it fantastic, and really easy to stick to. Mostly because I'm never hungry! I can't stand being hungry!!
    Good luck with your week, your meal plan sounds yum! xx
    #menuplanmonday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!! Yes I too and new to Paleo but so far am also loving it!!! It is easier than I thought!!! Minus the meal planning but it makes my weeks so much easier!!!!!!!! thanks :)

      Delete