Monday, April 27, 2015

Menu Plan Monday:Paleo edition

 
Good morning!  I am linking up with Orgjunkie.com Menu Plan Mondays to help me stay on track with meal planning.  Hubby and I have kind of fallen off the wagon and need to get back on track!  I need some new Paleo ideas, anybody have any good recipes?  I feel like I make the same things...
 
We had a wonderful  couple days off this weekend (well I not we).  Friday night I got together with my girls for wine and dinner + Bruce Jenner's interview.  Did you guys watch that?!  I was mesmerized.  I commend him for being so brave and finally putting himself first.  Bravo Bruce Jenner!!!  Monster had a baseball game and did great!!!  and Sunday I FINALLY cleaned and organized the house a bit.  I unpacked my houseware organizer pantry rack that I bought MONTHS ago and just now using (and yes hubby I HAD to have it I just never said when I would use it :o))
 
I also unpacked my adjustable bakeware organizer.  I'm so pleased with my kitchen right now :)
 
Anyways back to menu planning.  My grocery store, Lucky's had a GREAT deal on meats over the weekend.  it was buy one, get one free.  So I stocked up on ground turkey, chicken, and London broil!  Wednesday we have a late baseball game so im breaking out my croc pot so when we get home at 7 we can sit down and eat right away. 
 
Thursday: Baked chicken with cauliflower fried rice (my son LOVES this)
Saturday: Left overs
Sunday: pizza night (this has become a ritual)
I'll be making it with a cauliflower crust...ill let you know how it turns out.   I made Cauliflower tortillas for tacos a while ago and HATED them and they took a lot of time and effort.
 
Hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!!!!  Happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment