Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Menu Plan Monday (but really its Tuesday)

Since yesterday was a holiday, I took a day off the internet and social media combined to focus on a day with my family with no camera following them around :) I had a wonderful indulgent MDW filled with BBQs, friends, fire pits, food, wine, sun and fun!!!  It was one of the best weekends ive had in a loooong time!!!!  Hubby was home all weekend and there was NO baseball!!! Before I dive in I just want to express my gratitude to all those who have served/are serving!

 

Since this is a busy and short week for me, I'm keeping this short, sweet and simple (kinda like me :P)  I'm linking up with orgjunkie.com for menu plan Monday!

Monday: Family BBQ
Tuesday: Leftover Tri tip, bacon wrapped asparagus and corn on the cob
Wednesday: Mexican (we have open house for Kindergarten in fall and they are providing dinner)
Thursday: Chipotle Chicken Sweet Potato Skins http://www.halfbakedharvest.com/healthy-chipotle-chicken-sweet-potato-skins/
Friday: Portabello mushroom burgers and sweet potato fries
Saturday: Kung Pao Chicken Zoodles for Two http://www.skinnytaste.com/2014/08/kung-pao-chicken-zoodles-for-two.html
Sunday: Grilled Steak and bacon Brussels Sprouts (both my picky hubby and toddler eat these!  The trick is a splash of balsamic vinegar to sweeten them up+ the bacon doesn't hurt either)

No comments:

Post a Comment