Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The dreaded "hunny do" list

The hubcap is off work for TWO weeks!!!!  I am over the moon excited!  I normally only see him on Mondays and Tuesdays and for about 15 minutes on Saturdays and Sundays (aaaah the life of a police officer wifey!)  Im sure he is envisioning catching up on the dvr, relaxing, and tossing the baseball in the backyard with our son however, I have other ideas!!!!  I 'm going to propose its the perfect time for him to tackle my hunny do lists...the ones that require electric tools...which I am forbidden from touching :P  Plus our wedding anniversary is in a couple weeks and he has to work.  What's that phrase...oh ya!  HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE!

I looooooooove farm house tables and we have a kitchen table that we've had for a few years that with a messy toddler (who am I kidding, and me) could use some T.L.C.  So that will be project numero uno...Operation Farmhouse Table Transformation.




I love this chevron farm table tutorial but I don't think the hubby will go for it nor want to tackle it!
seriously, how gorge!
 Project numero dos will be making this framed chalkboard wall from Shanty 2 Chic's blog!  I just need the muscles to make me the frame :)  This project is only $30!!!

How cute right?!  Not sure on where this will go but I know I need it in my house!!
The last big project for him besides hanging some shelves around the house, is to make these "frames" for our kitchen!  The prints are found on Etsy for only $24!  I just die for the little clips; so cute and rustic!  Plus, they will look great behind a farm house table, right!!! 






I'll let you know how it goes!!  Fingers crossed can convince the hubcap!  I may need to convince his dad to "pop over" one day to give him some help! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment