Monday, June 8, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: Paleo style

Happy Monday ya'll!  Hubby goes back to work this week so I really need to get my Menu Planning butt in gear so he is all taken care of!  We've fallen off the paleo wagon and eaten out more than usual.  While it was nice I am ready to get back in the kitchen and start whipping dinners up so I am not at a loss for lunches :)

I'm really trying to watch what I eat this month  (don't tell my trainer about the pizza I ate last night :o) so most lunches will be salads!  I have a wedding at the end of the month and would love to shake off a couple LBs!  After looking at http://orgjunkie.com MPM, she talked up these Paleo Italian Chicken Fingers which sound perfect for a weekend night while hubby is at work and its just me and my boy! 






I got tired of eating fried eggs and bacon/ham for breakfast and thankfully to Pinterest, i stumbled across this chia seed pudding recipe.  It's really delicious and so light and refreshing and the best part, it's super easy to make.  Recipe found here.

Sunday: Pizza
Monday: Tri tip and broccolini (Im OBSESSED with broccolini!)
Tuesday: BBQ chicken thighs and bacon Brussels sprouts (hubby grilled these last week & they were AH-MAZING!  I asked him to put it on repeat this week..i love summer and all the grilling that happens!)
Wednesday:Zoodles with spaghetti sauce
Thursday: End of baseball season party...so pizza! (can you tell what food i love :P) I'm planning to just eat salad but if i eat a piece oh well!
Friday:  Naked-greek-feta-zucchini-turkey-burgers  - I cant wait to try these!!!
Saturday: Paleo-italian-chicken-fingers and sweet potato fries


Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment